October 25, 2015

My Celebrity Crush is Davido - Cynthia Morgan


In a recent interview with Potpurri,Cynthia Morgansaid her celebrity crush is Davido. According to the Northside Inc act,“My celebrity crush? That will be Davido, because for me he is hardworking. Over the years he has been able to prove himself that he is talented and not all about being a rich kid and I think he is cute too.” “Cool, but because I am crushing on him doesn’t mean I want to have a relationship with him. But if he says: ’Oh my God! I love you.’ We can work something out.” She said when asked if she can date O.B.O.
Join Our BBM CHANNEL >>> COO34EE84

SHARE THIS

Author:

0 comments:

Be Among The Top 3 Comment Posters That Will Win 3,000NGN Every Month.
Always Drop Your Comment below To Stand A chance. Goodluck